It is kind of shocking and amazing and a very nice feeling, I got my very first blog award!!!
Rainbow Junkie nominated me for a Liebster Award, and I was happy and honoured to receive it. Thank you very much, again 🙂 Her blog is all about crocheting, you should definitely check it out!
Here are the lovely tasks going hand in hand with this award:
Post 11 random facts about myself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me and nominate 11 blogs for the award:
So, here we go:
11 Random Facts:
- The first thing people notice about me, are my freckles. I have a lots of them, and I learned to love them during the years. I got them from my Mum, who once was travelling on a bus when a funny guy turned to her and asked: “What’s up? Has someone pooped in the ventilator?” And since my Mum is a visual type, instead of getting offended, she started to laugh at the mental picture, and by doing this, repelled the guy.
- I have a bachelor in Economics, with special in Catering and Tourism, and I am a proud owner of an Msc. in Finance and International Business – sounds boring, he? 🙂
- I like to sit in lotus position – sometimes I even eat in this position.
- My first pets were a couple of turtles, I only remember the name of one of them, he was called Gerzson.
- This year, when I turned 30, I started a lot of new things in my life: sewing, running, and recently even crocheting.
- I was in labour with my daughter for 63 hours! 63!!!
- I tend to kill plants in pots. So last week I bought my very first plastic plants…
- I used to live in the same room for 24 years, this is where my parents brought me home from the hospital, when I was born. Then I decided to move away, from Hungary to Denmark. That is a distance of 1800 kms.
- Since then I have moved 4 times.
- I am terribly moody. Just ask my poor husband 🙂
- In high school I wanted to become a psychologist. I am happy now I didn’t get accepted to the university then.
Answering 11 Questions:
- Why did you start a blog? – Well, that is a long story. Unfortunately I was diagnosed whit post partum depression after the birth of my son, and one thing I did trying to overcome it was to become a little bit more creative, as a therapy. I started to blog about my progress in this recently. Also, I am not very good at making friends in person, I kind of shy away, I am better in writing, so I was hoping I can become a part of a virtual community.
- How many blogs do you follow? – 77 and counting 🙂
- What makes you happy? – That is a tough question… let’s see: The laughter of my kids and sunshine.
- What are you most grateful for? – My family and their health.
- What is your favourite food? – Hmm, it changes all the time, but you can always buy me with any kind of pasta
- What sort of weather do you like best? – I like anytemperature, as long as it is sunny. Well, I don’t really like when it gets too hot or too cold though…
- Which famous person would you most like to meet? – Uh… any of my favourite authors, see below. I mean, all of those, who are still alive… it would be creepy meeting the deceased ones…
- Where would you most like to go for a holiday? – It is again hard to answer, because I would like to see the whole World, if I could choose 🙂 But for a city holiday I would choose Edinburgh, and for a sea-sand-sun kind of holiday my dream destination are the Maldives.
- What sort of books do you like to read? – I most like historical books, let them be fictional or based on true facts, like Ken Follett, or Philippa Gregory. I am also the greatest fan of Agatha Christie and Gabriel Garcia Marquez, among others.
- What style of music do you prefer? – I really like all styles of music, from opera to pop music. Usually I listen to the radio when I’m driving, and I have a nice playlist of powerful music for my running sessions.
- What characteristic do you hope other people will most value in you? – I really don’t know… it would be nice if they just liked me no matter what 🙂
The 11 blogs I would like to nominate, and thereby sentencing them of doing the same thing I just have:
In completely random order
They all inspire me, of different reasons 🙂 Check them out!
And now 11 questions I would like to ask:
- When did you start your blog and why?
- If someone wrote a book about your life, what would be its title?
- What made you cry of laughter for the last time?
- Who is your biggest role model?
- What is your earliest memory?
- What was the most unexpected gift you ever got?
- What do they friends say they like most in you?
- You rule the World for one day. What is your first action?
- Is there a book you keep rereading from time to time? Which book is it?
- You can go back in time and change one and only one of your past actions. What would it be?
- Who was your last thought last night before falling asleep?